setfos 3 and its modules
setfos 3 comes in three modules designed to the needs of researchers in the fields of optical multilayers, optoelectronics and renewable energies.
setfos 3 at a glance
- setfos is a powerful and CPU-efficient 1D simulation software tailored to the development of novel optoelectronic thin-film-based technologies.
- setfos is designed to study and optimize organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs) as well as organic solar cells (OPV).
- setfos can be used to characterize inorganic solar cells and devices like VCSELs, Bragg reflectors, or photodiodes.
- setfos gives insight into the device physics. Thanks to its advanced analysis tools, setfos is a highly efficient predictive and descriptive scientific tool.
- setfos enables you to inspect internal characteristics not accessible by experiment, to assess device performances and to accelerate the R&D process.
- setfos runs on any personal computer, various operating systems and is widely used in both industrial and academic research laboratories.
- setfos is available in 3 modules for light absorption, drift-diffusion, and dipole emission simulations. All modules can be combined according to your needs.
- setfos performs 3 versatile simulation tasks: multivariable sweep, optimization, and parameter extraction.
- setfos comes with 3 interactive views for intuitive graphical input, optional script-based input, and customizable graphical representation of results.
All setfos modules include
- Intuitive graphical user interface and integrated text editor for optional scripting
- Multivariable sweep, optimize and fit tasks
- Input and output in ASCII format
- Powerful plot editing tools and export capability for publication-quality graphs (PNG, JPG, EPS, PDF, SVG)
- Rich and extendable material properties database
- Automatic generation of simulation reports (HTML, PNG, EPS)
- Calculation of specific figure-of-merits like current balance, CIE color coordinates, color rendering index (CRI), solar-eye-integrated reflectance (SEIR) and many more
- Windows and Linux compatibility (Mac version upon request)